Tech+Center is a very comprehensive yet easy-to-use support staff web application to effectively create, log and manage support cases and trouble tickets entered by customers or by other support staff members. Functionality includes extensive case search capabilities, case routing and prioritizing, administration, support staff availability screen, completely integrated asset management and more.
- Web-Based Interface – All Tech+Center program and configuration functions are accessed from an easy-to-use web-based interface. Tech+Center pages are compatible with Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer or Chrome.
- Customer Database – Create, update, delete and search customer records.
- Support Staff Database – Create, update and delete support staff records.
- Asset Management Database – Create, update, and delete assets, and log cases for particular equipment.
- Case Record Database – Create, update, delete and search case records.
- Multi-Criteria Case Search – Perform complex case record searches without a knowledge of SQL.
- Support Staff Functional Groups – Organize support staff members into functional groups to help optimize the dispatching and resolution of problem reports.
- Dispatcher Screens – Get up-to-the-minute information on tech staff availability for large telephone-based support organizations.
- Integrated Email – Customers receive automatic email notification to confirm the opening of new cases as well as other selected events. Tech support staff can conveniently email case reports to customers, and customers can conveniently find case reports in the database and have them emailed.
- Timely Reports -The status of open cases is automatically refreshed on individual, group and dispatcher screens.
- Security – User-Id/Password and other security features are included to prevent un-authorized access to the site and database.
- Configuration – All features and user choices are configurable with easy-to-use Web-based forms and menus. No database experience is required.
- Customer Surveys – A complete, configurable web-based customer survey can be automatically sent to the customer when a case is closed.
- Case Auto-escalation – There are options to send notifications emails when cases have not been updated within set time intervals.
- Calendar Scheduler – A complete group event calendar and scheduler is included.
- Internationalization – All of the label text can now be completely internationalized for use in any language.
- File Download Options – There are configurable file download options for customers and techs to download and share files over the web.