Steps to Downloading and Installing Web+Center 7.X or 8.0 (Production 3/12/14):
- STEP 1: Download and print out the appropriate Web+Center 7.X or 8.0 Installation guide from the list below. You MUST complete the installation steps outlined in the installation guides before the software will run properly. Please contact Internet Software Sciences if you have any issues installing your Web+Center Help Desk. Please note that on some Windows setups you’ll need to be logged in as Administrator and not just ‘run as administrator’ to get anything other than a brief ‘unpacking’ message.
- (New – October 2014) Web+Center 8.X on Server 2012 / Installation/Configuration guide – SQL 2012 or Access (PDF)
- Web+Center 8.0 for Windows 7, Server 2008/2003/2012 and VISTA Installation Guide (PDF)Previous Versions Listed below:
- Web+Center 7.X for Windows 2000/2003/XP Installation Guide (HTML) (PDF) (Word)
- Web+Center 7.X for Windows 7, Server 2008 and VISTA Installation Guide (PDF)
- STEP 2: Complete the registration form below and follow the steps in the installation guide.
NOTE: A valid email address is required to complete the download.
You will receive an email with a link to complete the download. (If you do not receive this email within several minutes, please check your Spam box and then contact us — some spam filters are making it difficult for our get emails to get through.) If you do not wish to receive additional emails, please uncheck the ‘Keep me updated’ box below.