Business+Centeris an open source, web-based contact management system. Web+Center users can now easily integrate sales/contact business processes with customer/end-user support requirements, sharing the same customer database and support management system. Business+Center features include customer and contact record logs, email distribution options to send emails to select customer/contact groups, and contact rep coordination management.
Business+Center Technical Specifications
- Web-Based Interface – All Business+Center program and configuration functions are accessed from an easy-to-use web-based interface. Business+Center pages are compatible with Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox browsers.
- Customer Database – Create, update, delete and search customer records.
- Contact Log Database – Create and update contact logs on customers or users.
- Contact Assignments – Assign customers to one or more contact reps and perform searches based on assignments.
- Customer User Groups – Organize customers into customer user groups to help organize customers contacts and email distribution.
- Email Options – Create, edit, delete and send personalized emails to select customer groups. Includes option to let customers remove themselves from email distribution lists.
- Staff Availability Screens – Get up-to-the-minute information on contact staff availability for instant coordination of contact reps or sales forces.
- Timely Reports – Status of customers assigned to individual contact reps is automatically refreshed.
- Security – User-Id/Password as well as additional security features are included to prevent un-authorized access to site and database.
- Business+Center Whiteboard – Business+Center users can create and update a whiteboard available to all contact reps.
- Custom Business Applications – Special customized business reports and processes can be created and integrated with the Business+Center applications.
- Calendar Scheduler – A complete group event calendar and scheduler is included.
- Internationalization – All of the label text can now be completely internationalized for use in any language.